Sat, 12/10/2011, 9:00am - 5pm
Instructor: R. B. & Charlton Vidal
This is a shotgun and pistol course that teaches the basics of shotgun and handgun marksmanship, handling and legalities of gun ownership. This class will consist of approximately 60-90 minutes of classroom time and 6 hours of range time.
Shotgun and/or handgun rental is available on site for $20 per weapon.
Limited ammo is available for purchase on site.
- Proper Handling of Weapon
- Sight Alignment / Sight Picture
- Bullet Selection
- Paper Target Shooting
- Steel Target Shooting
- Legalities of Gun Ownership
- Loading both speed and tactical reload
- Positions: kneeling, prone, indoor low ready, close contact.
- Sling Techniques
- Weapons Set-Up
- And Much More…
- 200 Rounds Pistol Ammo
- 180 Rounds Shotgun Birdshot
- 10 Rounds of Buckshot
- 10 Rounds of Slug
- Pistol & Belt Holster
(inside the waist holsters will not be allowed; handgun rental is available on site for $20)
- Shotgun Pump & Semi (shotgun rental is available on site for $20)
- Loading Pouch or Side Saddles
- Eye & Ear Protection
- Baseball Style Hat
- Knee / Elbow Pads (optional)
- Gloves (optional)
- Rain Gear (depending on weather conditions)
- Lunch / Water / Folding Chair
Angeles Shooting Range
Private Range D
12651 Little Tujunga Canyon Rd
Sylmar, CA 91342
||Click the map to enlarge and get driving directions.