Beginner’s Shotgun: 12/23/2012
Sun, 12/23/2012, 9:00am - 5pm
Instructor: R. B. & Charlton Vidal
This is a shotgun course that teaches the basics of shotgun marksmanship, handling and legalities of gun ownership. This class will consist of approximately 60-90 minutes of classroom time and 6 hours of range time.
Shotgun rental is available on site for $20 per weapon.
Limited ammo is available for purchase on site.
- Proper Handling of Weapon
- Sight Alignment / Sight Picture
- Bullet Selection
- Legalities of Gun Ownership
- Loading both speed and tactical reload
- Positions: kneeling, prone, indoor low ready, close contact.
- Sling Techniques
- Weapons Set-Up
- And Much More…
- 180 Rounds Shotgun Birdshot
- 10 Rounds of Buckshot
- 10 Rounds of Slug
- Shotgun Pump & Semi (shotgun rental is available on site for $20)
- Loading Pouch or Side Saddles
- Eye & Ear Protection
- Baseball Style Hat
- Knee / Elbow Pads (optional)
- Gloves (optional)
- Rain Gear (depending on weather conditions)
- Lunch / Water / Folding Chair
|Location:Angeles Crest Shooting Range
The Forge Range
12651 Little Tujunga Canyon Rd
Sylmar, CA 91342
||Click the map to enlarge and get driving directions.